Our focus at Linden is to provide a God-honouring educational experience for students from Kindergarten through Grade 12.
- We deliver the provincial curriculum and so much more as our students are motivated to explore and excel in the classroom. We are a young school, but our graduates are already doing exceptional things in their careers.
- We have exceptional teachers who mentor, guide, and nurture your child.
- Our walls are full of banners and pennants that represent the success we’ve enjoyed in athletics. Through sports, we build character and community. We also build champions.
- We help our students discover and nurture their artistic talents. Our music students compete successfully and perform frequently as their skills grow.
- Our students look beyond themselves. Through chapel and community service, students are able to embrace scriptural truth and seek to make a difference in the world.
Complete the Application Form and submit a package of information to the attention of the Admissions Officer. A completed package will include:
- an application form
- a current Report Card
- a copy of Birth Certificate
- a $50 application fee per student
- a current photograph
Doctrinal Statement of Faith
Please read the Linden Christian School LCS Doctrinal Statement of Faith and sign the back of the application form. Because biblical teaching from a Christ-centred worldview is an integral part of a student’s education at LCS, each parent must read the Statement of Faith. Both parental signatures are required. Biblical teaching is integrated with the curriculum in a significant way and your signature(s) indicate your agreement to have your child learn these articles of faith on a daily basis.
Once an application has been submitted in its entirety, you will be contacted for an interview with either the Principal or Vice-Principal. Both parents should accompany the student for the interview. Questions are asked to determine the educational needs of your child, as well as spiritual and social aspects of your child’s education.
Our Admissions interviews will be conducted via Skype during the COVID-19 in-class suspension. All on-site tours are suspended until the building reopens. Please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Following the interview, the decision will be conveyed to the family. If LCS is able to provide placement for your child, a letter of acceptance and registration package will follow.
The registration package contains a Registration Form and a tuition invoice. Completed paperwork should be submitted to the Admissions Office with the following:
- $75 registration fee (per child)
- $350 capital fee (per family)
- 10 percent of the annual tuition fees
- Balance of annual tuition in pre-arranged format, either post-dated cheques or pre-authorized payment consent
These payments reserve the student’s placement and are non-refundable.